Create the life you truly want, with health & happiness.
Hello, and thank you for visiting. I have been a Naturopath on the Gold Coast since 2006. I specialise in women’s health and hormonal issues. I’m currently conducting naturopathic consultations from my home in Southport on the Gold Coast as well as via Skype and in clinic on Thursdays with Dr. Dean Stubbs at Health Intelligence Medical Centre which is based on Mt. Tamborine.
Since early 2014 I’ve been working on my own product for women’s health and now it’s available. It’s called Fem21, and contains 21 superfood natural ingredients. Fem21 works to balance hormones, support liver, digestive detoxification and alkalise the body through rich greens. It’s a herbal fibre drink that works beautifully to support women’s general health & happiness. If you’re interested please check out my other website specific to Fem21: www.fem21.com.au – please share the love & info as it’s can really help a lot of women from teenagers 13 & up through to post-menopause. Thank you xo.
Below are the main areas I specialise in with Integrative Naturopathic Consultations:
- Women’s Health
- Hormonal issues
- Natural Fertility/infertility & IVF preparation
- Thyroid & adrenal issues associated with metabolism & energy
- Complementary Mental Health Support/Holistic Counselling and Life coaching.
- Including but not limited to anxiety, depression (including subtypes), emotional disorders, post trauma, learning and behaviour issues.
- Support for DNA/genetic disorders including: pyrroles, undermethylation, overmethylation and MTFHR polymorphism
- Hormonal acne
Essentially every person is treated as an individual, with their own combination of contributing factors to their health issues. I always aim to investigate the causes behind the symptoms and treat at that level. If you’re experiencing issues which aren’t on the above list please don’t hesitate to contact me anyway I’m very open and welcome all opportunities to help others.
Kind Regards – Meah Robertson.
“Your body is sensitive, but also extremely resilient. Never underestimate it’s power to heal when given the right support and environment. “